Monday, December 29, 2008

The Eve of Round 5

So here we go again! Round 5... I'm hoping that it goes better than Round 4. R4 was hard and even though I was half way done... it still felt like that second half was a long ways away from being over. Now it's like Yes! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Tonight I'm trying really hard not to fight it. And not to ignore it. To stay clam & keep a positive attitude. I can't tell if it's working or if I'm just getting more tired and ready for bed :) Either way... I still get to have Starbucks tomorrow and I'm looking forward to consuming my favorite beverage out of one of their red holiday cups!

The other thing I'm looking forward to is starting 09 with a clean slate. And being cancer free... well with one more round of chemo in there for good measure... but well on my way to getting healthy again. Although it would be nicer if I could accomplish the same thing wearing a silky little top and consuming champagne all night... mmmm maybe I'll ask the doc if that works the same as chemo. They both leave you feeling like you want to puke the next morning.

6 a.m. is an early wake up call for me these days so I'm off to prepare for my next big couple of days! Then it's just one more left!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are wonderful and I can't wait to see the end of this nightmare. I hope you are doing as good as you can be. Love you lots!!!

Gretchen said...

How are ya holding up, lovely lady?