Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dom Dom Da Dom...

Maybe my new nick name should be Road Trip Rebel or Cross Country Connoisseur... we (Won-ton, Randall 1 & Randall 3) all just made it safe and sound to MI. So we can lock an load our all night road trip = SUCCESS!!!

Although we really couldn't have done it with out the help of lamas, sheep, cows, horses, sleepy semi's (YOU LOOK SLEEPY!), 90 OR 94? 90 OR 94?, more 50 cent detours, text messages, the ipod, "where, where is the city?", fresh fries from Hardees at 3:00 a.m. & all of our previous road trippin experience to help guide us.

All is well and the To-Do lists are in order on the Meyer homestead. I'm so happy & excited for J and N to celebrate their big day! Boys - no need to worry... i am walking down the isle but not to the man of my dreams so the position is still available :) (although in very high demand...and not that avilable) And even though stress levels are ranging from 1 to 10 and there was almost a death in the family due to a "Gustie" incident... it's also amazing to be in the presence of True Love. And I think that everyone should be so lucky to find their soul mate. Eh and if you don't just have lots of fun celebrating with those who think they have :)

Just in case you were wondering... I really can't beat the AOD in regards to nicknames. Every time i hear it i can't help but think of my favorite people in the world... and even though I'm now sharing their time zone again (makes me feel closer), I was a pretty sleepy camper at 8:02 this morning... so this updated blog will have to suffice!

No comments: